Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with CRM fundamentals certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am planning to take the certification:

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE - CRM FUNDAMENTALS WITH SAP CRM 7.0

I am a bit confused about the study material. I have CR100 and the middleware CR500 but SAP website says that there are topics such as Marketing, Sales, Service and Analytics and CRM Channel Management, CRM Field Applications, CRM Interaction Center from material SAPCRM.

I am not sure what is the material SAPCRM.

I am also not sure how much of Sales, Marketing, Service and Analytics to study because these are all different files other than CR100.

Initilly I was under the impression that since I am only taking the fundamentals test, all I needed was CR100 but now I am really confused and I will really be grateful if some or many can offer me guidence here.

I have also been searching for some sample questions to understand what type of questions SAP asks but I came accross same 10 odd questions on many places.

I some one has done this certification for CRM fundamentals and can guide me, I will be deeply thankful as this will help me save my job.

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I had a discussion withATC earlier on this.

Assuming you are in India, we only can do TCRM 10 & TCRM 20 for CRM 7.0, individual modules are not available here & we will have Base customization, Middleware , Web UI.

Individual modules were earlier covered in CRM 5.0, Earlier guys who were certificed only had Base customization with version CRM 5.0,

The new versions will have TCRM 10 & TCRM 20... so some more things added from CRM 5.0.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Koushik

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

Please visit this page http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

and enter > C_TCRM20_70

It clearly mentions the syllabus as TCRM10 & TCRM20

This includes the Sales, Marketing, Service and Analytics part that you ask about. This is the only material you need to refer for the exam/training.

For more queries please contact your training center.

Rgds,

Zub