cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure for reversing a 553 Movement Type (Scrap) done in QA11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had an operator move three batches of material from QI stock to Scrap when setting the UD in T-Code: QA11. What is the proper procedure for reversing this error?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB1B( or i think MB1A)->554->active 05 inspection type-->a lot of 05 will be created->take UD& do proper stock posting

Edited by: SujitSND on Feb 18, 2010 9:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

I have gone into MB1A and entered movement type 554. I can't find where to indication 05 Inspeciton Type. (Also, by take UD do you mean to change the UD? )

I tried doing the 554 movement without entering the 05 Inspection Type and I get the error:

Change the inspection stock of material R15290 in QM only

Message no. QA495

Diagnosis

You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is

not allowed for material R15290 because the quality inspection control

has been activated by QM.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate 05 Inspection type for the material->then go to MB1A>554>enter storage location ,Qty & material>save

go to QA32 ->New lot of 05 inspection type is created->click on Usage decision->enter UD code->go to stock posting screen ,put material in proper pocket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cannot find the 05 inspection type in MB1A

1. For that, go to material master -Qm view - inspection setup - maintain 05 inspection type and-click on active button

2. Then come to MB1A- enter 554 movement - enter material , storage location and quantity - save it

3. Come to QA11. you can find the inspection lot (for the inspection type or type orgirn for 05)

4. clear UD for the lot and do posting as you reqquired in next tab

5. So the lot will be cleared and stock will be posted to desired stock types

Answers (0)