Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ERP2004 MSS Reporting: missing some function modules

Hi all,

I am trying to configure ESS/MSS in ERP2004, using the BP ERP2004 MSS (Web Dynpro). Most of the things works fine, except the reporting. One of the error I got when I tried to view the report selection is that it could not execute: HRWPC_RPT_OBJECTSEL_WRITE.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: no jcoMetadata found for RFC function 'HRWPC_RPT_OBJECTSEL_WRITE'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend: 'HRD'.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.getOrCreateClassInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:218)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.<init>(DRFCModelInfo.java:164)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo$Cache.getModelInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:103)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.<init>(DynamicRFCModel.java:111)

at com.sap.mss.rpt.reporting.model.ReportingModel.<init>(ReportingModel.java:179)

When I checked with my colleague in different system, that function module is contained in HRWPC_REPORTING, which also exists in our ECC system but has much less functions in it.

I can't really find any notes on this or message in the forum. Would anybody knows which component, those function modules for MSS Reporting (HRWPC_REPORTING).

Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

Ti.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question