cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP2004 MSS Reporting: missing some function modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to configure ESS/MSS in ERP2004, using the BP ERP2004 MSS (Web Dynpro). Most of the things works fine, except the reporting. One of the error I got when I tried to view the report selection is that it could not execute: HRWPC_RPT_OBJECTSEL_WRITE.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: no jcoMetadata found for RFC function 'HRWPC_RPT_OBJECTSEL_WRITE'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend: 'HRD'.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.getOrCreateClassInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:218)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.<init>(DRFCModelInfo.java:164)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo$Cache.getModelInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:103)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.<init>(DynamicRFCModel.java:111)

at com.sap.mss.rpt.reporting.model.ReportingModel.<init>(ReportingModel.java:179)

When I checked with my colleague in different system, that function module is contained in HRWPC_REPORTING, which also exists in our ECC system but has much less functions in it.

I can't really find any notes on this or message in the forum. Would anybody knows which component, those function modules for MSS Reporting (HRWPC_REPORTING).

Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

Ti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ti,

Can you help me on this forum /thread/480678 [original link is broken]

Regards,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please tell me as to how did you solve the problem?

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's actually related to SAP Notes: 857727. Apply the service pack related to that, then you'll have those function modules.

Ti.

Please assign points if you find this useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ti. Please start a post so that i can assign points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah... you can't assign a point because it's my post? What do you mean by "start a post"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ti,

Icannot provide points to you as that option will not be provided for users. It would be provided only for the person starting the post.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people, I have a similar problem, but the problem appears in all the tabs of the Employee Self Service portal pages with this message

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: no jcoMetadata found for RFC function 'HRXSS_SER_INITSERVICE'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend: 'DHR'.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.getOrCreateClassInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:217)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.<init>(DRFCModelInfo.java:164)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo$Cache.getModelInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:103)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.<init>(DynamicRFCModel.java:111)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.model.InitServiceModel.<init>(InitServiceModel.java:133)

... 43 more

See full exception chain for details.

System Environment

Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Cris