Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently I am using NW MI 7.1 to develop mobile application. I would like to try SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1, it is because SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1 supported MS SQL Server 2008.

Q1. Is SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1 is the enhancement pack of NW MI 7.1? Does it got compatible issue with developed NW MI 7.1 mobile/handheld application?

Q2. I was tried to search for the NWDS IDE for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1, I only can found preview version. Where can I get the latest version of NWDS IDE for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1?

Q3. Where to get the NW Mobile Client Setup for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Weng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Weng,

Q1- SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1 is NOT enhancement pack of NW MI 7.1. But you can develop mobile WD application in SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1 for this you need to follow mobile application guideline.

Q2-Check the service market place under SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1.

Q3-Check the service market place under SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1.

Service Market Place :- Download>>SAP Software Distribution Center>>Support Package and Patches>>Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group>>SAP NetWeaver>>SAP NETWEAVER>>SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Arun

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Arun, thanks.

Q1. I see, did u know the way of coding (get/upload data from/to DOE) for NW CE 7.11 is remain same as NW MI 7.1?

Q2/Q3. I was look at SAP Service Market, there have no the development Tools NWDS and NW Mobile Client Setup file that I need.

Thank you.

Regards,

Weng

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Weng,

Please check more details he[here |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-mobile]

Thanks

Arun

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for information.

Isn't it the NW Mobile for NW CE 7.1 EHP1 [not yet release|; and hence I cannot to do the mobile application for handheld? I was try to apply NW MI 7.1 to NW CE 7.1 EHP1, it is failed..

Thank you.

Regards,

Weng

Answers (0)