cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with sender RFC channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We face a problem with our sender RFC channel. The sender uses a TCP IP connectivity to communicate with XI. Today the sender system's client has to be changed and I made the changes in the channel setting all the parameters correctly. But while testing we face below errors.

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'RFC_ALBANY' (03cdb6f8966139508170b4c7c08347f6, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'A28#209')

The CPA cache was refreshed by basis team but even after that we face same problem. Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Malini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Did you solve your problem? I have exactly the same issue. In your case the ID in the error is: 'A28#209', in my case is STD#100 but the client 100 does not exists in my system, and in the SLD the correct info is maintained.

I think that the sender system is identifiing by himsel with the wrong ID and thats why PI can´t find it in the SLD and throws this error. But I don´t have any Idea how to solve it.

I hope that you did solve the problem and can help me.

Regards,

Gustavo Balboa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually in my case the SLD settings were made for a different client, tats why I was facing the error. Did you check the Adapter specific identifiers of the Business system? Compare the logical system specified there with the one in SLD. If it is not the same then click an option called Compare with SLD. It will populate the correct logical system for the business system as specified in SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

This problem is related to u r Technical system created in SLD.U r server client is changed.so u have to change client details in Technical system and Bussiness system inSLD.Also changed in Adapter configuaration.Please select u r bussiness system in ID check in service 'ADAPTER SPECIFIC IDENTIFIERS IN ID.

Thanks

Ravi

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

do confirm on the changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabrish,

I have checked all those. Infact we restarted the java stack. After this the channel was in green and connection checks in sm59 of source system worked perfectly. When the data is sent from source system the channel starts throwing errors causing dumps at the sender.

Registered program of SMGW is only used in XI.

Regards,

Malini