Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOM expression

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sirs, I need your expertize.

I have a problem with my Adobe form on Prod system where I get the message "unable to create SOM expression record". But this problem has never occured on Dev or Qas system. Can anybody tell me why? Does anybody have the same experience?

Thank you,

regards Otto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where exactly this problem has occurred, check that line and see if you have provided correct field name or not.

Field names are case sensitive.

Chintan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Back again,

first I must say I don´t know what happened and being in a hurry my only focus was to fix it. But there were some obvious problems which could have caused the problem.

1) I used both FC and JS, but the problem occured only in FC scripting

2) There were many issues in the transports, so something was missing maybe (like we had to manually re-activate some data structures in the target system etc.)

So I changed all FC to JS and send a whole new transport with no errors. That fixed the error.

Thank you for your kind help:)))

Regards Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is that the SAME form works in Dev and Qas, but not in Prod, returning this message.

Does that mean there is any other name of the root node in the Prod? Or that there is some newer/more strict version of ADS? or why would the SAME form (exactly the same data structures, field names etc.) wouldn´t work?

The message complains about the $record and nothing else... I can see NO other path which could cause the problem, no field name to check, just nothing.

Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think there is lenient / strict version of ADS as such? But may be you can check the ADS version through the tests and see if you observe any change.

Chintan