cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : No Client User defined for the current request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using Webdynpro API's like IWDPDFDocument in our plain JAVA DC.When i execute

IWDPDFDocument pdfDoc = docCtx.execute(); in my java program it is throwing following error

Full Message Text

getExecutionEnvironment

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.um.api.WDUMException: No client user defined for the current request (no regular Web Dynpro request as ITask is null.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.um.AbstractClientUserFactory.getCurrentUser(AbstractClientUserFactory.java:48)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.um.api.WDClientUser.getCurrentUser(WDClientUser.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.AdobeFormHelper.getExecutionEnvironment(AdobeFormHelper.java:944)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.impl.PDFDocumentCreationContextWDImpl.execute(PDFDocumentCreationContextWDImpl.java:94)

Please let me know how to handle the above problem from regular JAVA Type Component to use Webdynpro provide Java API's.

Note : I have added the tc/wd/webdynpro and com.sap.security.api.sda as used dc with build time dependencies.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohan Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

>how to handle the above problem from regular JAVA Type Component to use Webdynpro provide Java API's

In general you should avoid invoking Webdynpro API from JAVA DC. It's only possible if the chain like the following: WebDynpro App -> Java DC -> WebDynpro API. Key moment: runtime access to WebDynpro are only possible under open user session to WebDynpro application. If you do not have user session you cannot invoke WebDynpro API.

BR, Siarhei

Answers (0)