cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mail Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

We configured mail configuration in SAP (SCOT) and its working fine. But we need, if a mail comes into SAP Inbox same mail should have a copy to the specified outlook mail boxes also.

(If I send a mail from SAP(user1) to SAP(user2), same mail should have a copy to the user2's outlook inbox)

Could anyone suggest how to configure this.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks & regards,

Guna

Edited by: BasisGuna on Feb 19, 2010 5:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Any suggestion for the above thread.

regards,

Guna

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

Setup a forward:

SO01, settings, office setttings, automatic forwarding?

you can also use SO12 directly...

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your information.

I tried that also, its working fine (sap to sap, outlook) only for my id (basis id) for other ids its not working, only sap to sap working fine.

Also I checked by provided same authorization which my id has to other id. No luck.

Kindly suggest me on this.

regards,

Guna

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if those "other" users have a email adres in there user master ( SU01)

this is need for sending mail out from SAP.

Rgds

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

All the users have mail id assigned in SU01. Its an authorization issue. After providing SO36 transaction, I'm able to send mail internally only (SAP to SAP & Outlook) within same domain. User id which has been assigned with external id of other domain was not working.

Do we need any other settings for external id which has been assigned for the SAP users.

regards,

Guna

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this limitation could be in SCOT:

SCOT

Couble click the INT for sending mail

( supported adress types -> internet -> set

check the adress area ( should be * for all domains, or just the ones you allow)

check SOST if there are errors reported , if so let us know

if they are send out, the problem must be in your email server

Hope this helps

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

Still its an authorization issue, after providing SBWP, SO01, SO36, SSC0, SSC1 these t-code I'm able to send the mail from SAP to SAP & Outlook also.

Now I'm facing different issue, if I reply for the mail which was send from SAP user from outlook, its not receiving in SAP inbox.

Do we need to do any other settings for this.

regards,

Guna

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you think its an auth problem, trace it via ST01 and double check with SU53 .

The mail will be received by the email adres in the user master record. if you want to also receive inbound mail ( a complete different topic!) I suggest to check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/55/a8b538891b11d2a25a00a0c943858e/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/6c/69c2e3418d11d1896e0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

more information regerding forwardig is here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/6c/69c336418d11d1896e0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Hope this is usefull.

Regards

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nico,

Thanks for your link.

From yesterday onwords the mail forwarding was not working. I don't know where I'm strucking.

If we send mail SAP to SAP, SAP to Outlook it works. After automatic forwarding enabled. SAP to SAP, outlook are not working.

Could you suggest me, what could be the reason.

regards,

Guna