Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File soap File

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario file soap file,i have used bpm

Asycronous Receive step

Synchronous send step to call the soap

Aschronous send step to receive the response.

I have configured all the steps correctly,In message moni i am able to see message only from file to bpm,my soap is not getting trigerred. i have checked in the adapter monitoring.What would be the problem.Any soultion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorty file to bpm is ok i am getting the xml file which i want to send webservice,Second step in moni at sychronous call i have an error at the request message mapping

In Moni pay loads I have main document XI_Context(text/xml)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <asx:abap xmlns:asx="http://www.sap.com/abapxml" version="1.0">

- <asx:values>

- <CONTEXT>

- <RMS_CONTEXT>

<NAMESPACE>http://sap.com/xi/XI/System</NAMESPACE>

<NAME>ProcessStep</NAME>

<VALUE />

</RMS_CONTEXT>

</CONTEXT>

</asx:values>

</asx:abap>

In request message mapping error

***com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:uploadEPedigreeReq. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:343) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:60) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:91) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at***

Why i am getting this XI_context.....

this scnr is urgent for me i need to finish of today.

Thanks

sriram

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all check is given input is valid xml structure by saving it as a .xml and open it in a browser.

And as mentioned it is a mapping error, I think, you need to check your mapping again and try to resolve it...

You can try with just mapping a constant value for time being to your target structure. but it should be correct input data..so that you can check your SOAP call. etc

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

My mapping problem got rectified i am able to send the text message using file content conversion,but in my text msg i have kefinfo,x509 data,x509certificate which is getting splitting up from the actual message in moni inbound message,I have to send as one message with out splitting.Is there any solution to do that...

Thanks

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks moorthy,

My steps are quiet similar to this wblog

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

I am using soap inspite of rfc.

Thanks

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

I Have few more issues in my scnerio,my scneario is working fine if i copy the file & test it in IR,if i take the payload as xml.

I dont want to do that i want to send file as text as it is with out coping into the IR.I am tring to do this using file content conversion with out bpm the request is going to soap,when i use bpm there is mapping transformation error.....which i have send in my previous msgs...

What would be the problem when i use bpm only i am getting error...

Thanks

sriram

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where r you doing mapping? Inside the BPM ?

If so try to do it outside the BPM and check it.. Because you are getting some structure/xml format problem.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy

My problem got rectified...

Regards

sriram

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Glad to know that it is worked..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy

My mapping error has been rectified,Now i am getting an error in moni

**com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: local bean not found: localejbs/Modules/MessageTransformBean**

In the adapter framework my soap adapter is getting triggered.

In soap adapter i am using module configuration to convert the soap into there required format.

Trnasform.class

Transform.contenttype

xsltconversion.xsltfilename..

Thanks

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

XML pay load i have tested in the integration repository it was sucess...

Thanks

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy

In technical workflow i can see the error,(message mapping a.com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.base).

Message mapping which i have done seems to be good when i try to work the scnr with out using bpm just an asychronous call then i can see the request to the soap.

When i used bpm there is an error in mapping & my soap adapter is not getting trigerred.

I have a source an xml file & target xsd,which i need to update the webservice & get the response back.i am sending a source file using file content conversion where i am going to map 1 source field with the xml file in it to the 1 target field.Because i have only 1 target field where the source has to go.

In the file content conversion

Messagenew.fieldFixedLengths 500000

Messagenew.fieldSeparator |~

Messagenew.fieldNames MCKREQ

Moorthy let know if its not clear....Reply me asap plz.

Thanks

sriram

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you Executing BPM inside the BPM ?

Go to SXMB_MONI and take the input xml and test your mapping in IR->Testing (tab).

As this entire scenario is Synchronous, you need to have Request and Response structure for WebService wsdl.

So you need to have mapping between

1) File Req and WeBService Req

2) WebService Resp to File Resp(any data type which has to be sent to File in the last step)

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal

I can see only an error at sychnorous step(No exceptions defined for system error).Even in the technical work flow there is no description of the error.

In my configuration i am not using the business service to call the soap.

1)file to bpm

2)bpm to xi server service(to call soap)

3)bpm to xi server service(to get the response back).

I have double checked all the steps of my design & configuration everything seems to be ok..

Can u please tell me what would be the problem calling soap using bpm.

Thanks

sriram

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your WSDL structure (i.e input to SOAP Adapter) is mapped with File Structure correctly ?

This error is because of the synchronous call. and it BPM is unable to call your WebService, probably because of data format mismacth.

Also check is target URL mentioned in the SOAP Reciever Adapter is nothing but WSDL URL..

Go to Adapter monitoring and check for the SOAP adapter log..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have three receiver determinations,I am able to see only one message in workflow file to bpm.Soap is not getting triggered at all in bpm.

Thanks

sriram

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at the workflow log of your BPM

then you can have a look at the technical workflow

log to see if there are any errors over there

do you see anything in there?

Regards,

michal

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quick looups~

>Go to SXMB_MONI->PE and check for the Workflow log. Is all messages inside the BPM are processed and is it sent out the messages.

>Do you have Reciever Determinations for BPM to SOAP right ?

totally 3 reciever determinations

File to BPM

BPM to SOAP

BPM to File

Regards,

Moorthy