cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code and Purchase Org during vendor registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one enterprise context, with many company codes and purchasing org.

I am aware that vendor master data is at enterprise level in ESO. However while integrating to backend i need to capture the relevant co code and Purchasing org.

When the Purchaser wants to create a vendor, there does not seem anyway to enter which Purchasing org and company code the vendor should be created for.

Need your suggestions for the following options

1) capture co code and Purchasing org on bespoke fields and then in PI, pass these values to Co code and Purch org resp

2) create company contexts - would this resolve this? what are the implications if one vendor needs to be extended to multiple co codes

regards

Subrote

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Also during a tendering process, if you invite a vendor, how does ESO know if the vendor is extended to a specific company code? The resulting Outline agreement when pushed to R3 may fail to be created if the vendor was not extended to that company code.

regards

Subrote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you imported integration config workbook.

As part of ECC integartion guide we have couple of workbook and XML needs to integrated, which will create all the required extension for vendor master and vendor registration.

Once you imported the integration workbook, you will able to see the company code and purchasing org screens in vendor master.

Thank you,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mani.

Does the Integration package handle extending the vendor to multiple company code / purchasing org in ERP if I fill that information on Esourcing vendor record?

regards

Subs

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES