cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code - WPMA Direct Request for POS outbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a Article different AUOM e.g Order unit in CAR, Distribution Unit in CRT(Crate), Base &Sales unit EA is defined.

And whenever the condition records of Selling Price (ZKP0 condition type) is maintained for any Articles with different AUOM at any level. Based on Access sequence mapped in the condt type.

Idoc generation(WPMA) does not check or verifying whether it should generate Idoc only of the sales AUOM & EAN attached to it & not for Order & Distribution unit. Its simply create Idoc for the articles having ZKP0 records maintained irrespective of AUOM...

T-code : WPMA (Idoc Generation )

This is creating problem at our POS(Point of Sale) where the unwanted EANs attached to the Order unit & distribution unit gets scanned. This inturn results in Inventory discrepancy etc.....

Please suggest as to how we can have validation so that system should generate IDOC for only for the sale unit & its ean instead of whatever is maintained e.g order unit etc.... Or any config is missing to control this situation.

Regards,

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

I dont understand why are u maintaining sales condition for different AUOM.

You sales unit is Each so idealy you should not maintain for other CAR or CRT.

if you do like this then system will forward only one to POS through IDOC.

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Actually i have check & tested that if the selling price is maintained for order unit & distribution unit of any article then the problem occurs...

But currently this is happening as its SAP Standard behaviour.

But I am looking out for the way how can I restrict the same.

Regards,

Sonal D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly use the below user exit and code accordingly with the help of ABAPER

WPDA0001 Function exits for POS interface (POS download)

Regards

Damu