cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Price not pick in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am doing stocktransfer for one plant other first i create using t-code me21n than outbound delivery vl01n & billing VF01.

I had take 100 rupee price in PO but at the time of billing it will take zero value.

please give me the solution .

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In case of plant to plant stock transfer, PO price will not be copied to Invoice.

To have a price in Invoice, you need to maintain the condition record for the same

thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u r creating PO means, its like a requistion from the recieving plany. At that time in Po the price will be picked from Material master or u can enter manually.This will be not be carried out to sales invoice.you have to create seperate pricing procedure and pricing determination and you have create condition records in VK11.Then u will get the price invoice.

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Purchase price will not be copied into the billing

2. Mainin the pricing procedure in V?08

3. Assign the pricing procedure to the sales area/doc pricing procedure/cust pricing procedure in t code OVKK

4. Maintain the condition records for the condition type in t code VK11

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Karalkar,

In case of stock transfers, it is more convenient to understand pricing as made up of two parts:-

1. pricing for inventory valuation and

2. pricing for billing (SD) function.

For an analysis of the pricing in sales and distribution, kindly verify if the pricing procedure in the billing document header is consistent with what is expected i.e OVKK assignment.

The assignment may be independently analysed in v/08 and its functioning in document pricing analysis.

Trust the lead is helpful.

Regards,

K Gopidas.