Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Message Mapping and Workflow

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I have a BPM that works fine. We've discovered that doesn't work because of big files. We've changed some parameters that SAP told us but still doesn't work.

I'm trying to send a 60mb file from XI to R3 via RFC. I haven't reach that step because in the step that make the mapping between the message and the RFC, i get this error :

Work item 000000133919: Impossible to execute object 'CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER', method 'CALL_TRANSFORMATION'.

Any solution for that?

I'm implementing sap Note 718735.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will start another thread, sorry

Edited by: Liang Ji on May 28, 2009 3:23 AM

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probably this might be due to the java mapping..increase heap size of WAS or can u try abap mapping for the same..

The ideal in this case you should code file to abap proxy..!

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm doing with abap mapping. That's why i think i get that error.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inigo,

This error generally comes from over load of data and not because of the kind of mapping you are using. We had the same issue with XSLT mapping and we changed it to Java.

But for us the same mapping was working with less data and going into above error for huge data. Check if you can optimise your mapping.

Regards

Vijaya

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Refer this SAP Note - 830803 and corrections given.

REgards,

Moorthy

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna.

I've read that note but when i go to the method to change what the note says, i realise that no change is needed because it's already done by SAP.

I don't know if i understood the note, but if i am right, i don't have to delete anything and i only had to add the line 'CLEAR: sendfault.' after CLEAR: messages_out[]', right?

If this is ok, i don't know how to solve this problem.

Regards