cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configuration - Variant price not picked in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have assigned Variant access seq (Cond table 57) to the basic price condition type.Whem Iam creating the condition record against the access for ZPR0, the F4 doesnt show the options for variants. But it allows the manual entry.I entered the variants manually and the subsequent prices and saves the condition records.

But in the sales order, after selecting Characteristic value and checking the price the ZPR0 is not picking the price for that variant and the price analysis shows the variant value not picked for the access. Can somebody help me in this?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First thing ofcourse, variant will not display in F4 at VK11.

Second, please ensure you have maintained variant values in correct CASE. Say at characteristics level value is V1 and at VK11 you have maintained v1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yada,

I'm already variant config but still some thing not clear, ex : what for using variant config? and when?

How to capture cost of material, and how to run MRP, MPS from PP... some thing like that?

Please help me understand some issue?

Thanks so much.

HieuLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

I suggest you to compare SAP std. setting with your customization.

For ex. Compare your condition type to VA00.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Kapil. Necessary config is already done, but not sure why the access is not initialized.

Thanks

Isaac