cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Change Document in Solman Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In t.code CRM_DNO_MONITO, when we click on acition button at tha time one option name " Create Change Document" is there.

When I click on this option I got message like " Action Create Change Document performed when saving" and when press on save button, I got message like " Transaction Save".

Now how can I see the created document? Or some other configuration is require?

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asking a question here and creating a customer message in parallel is not best practise.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select ' Document Flow'. There you can find the newly created messgae as your change document.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

From where I have to select Document Flow. Please provide me the path for it.

But if it is in service desk message --> Transaction data, then two tab named Document are there but below these tab no any message found.

Regards,

Nisit

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Its not on those tabs. Just above those tabs (Fast entry and Transaction Data), you can see some icons. In the right end you can find an icon with three arrows to right direction which is the document flow icon. You need to click on that to see the newly generated message.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the reply.

I had check it as per the steps said by you. But in document flow no any codument with current date and current Support Notification number exist.

Regards,

Nisit

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Could you please confirm that you have called the Document flow from the message where you have created the change document?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Yes I had called the document flow from the same message from which I had created the change document.

Regards,

Nisit