Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in E-mail Adapter - Message protocol XIALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I set a message protocol XIPAYLOAD ... everything is OK

when I set a message protocol XIALL an error message : "error occured: exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect" is raised in adapter monitoring.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Marian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

edited

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

will this be of any help?am not sure

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

Did you solved the problem? I am facing with the same problem in sender mail adapter.

thank you

Peter

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u have a chance to look at this blog wjich explains the scenario in detail?

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use sender mail adapter instead of receiver one.

Is your web log valid for sender mail adapter as well ?

Marian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

Did you solved the problem? I am facing with the same problem in sender mail adapter.

thank you

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find a blog where the sender mail adapter is described with XIALL, the one Michael describes is with XIPAYLOAD.

Does anyone ever build a scenario in XI with the use of Mail wtih XIALL to File. Where the input is a email and xml attachment and the output the combination of email text and the attachment?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With message protocol XIALL you can only connect two XI systems via SMTP.

I think this is not often used.

Regards

Stefan

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

are you sure this is the only difference?

XIPAYLOAD and XIALL only specify the text

content of the mail message so it should have no

meaning for connections...

anyway do you see anything more in the message monitor

for adapter messages?

http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you was right. There was a configuration error.

But anyway if configuration is set correctly I get this error in case message protocol "XIALL" :

"error occured: [2006-06-13T06:41:25Z] 1 new messages found among 19 messages in total; processing message 19exception caught during processing mail message [19]com.sap.aii.messaging.mo.MalformedMessageException: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.messaging.util.XMLScanException: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 2d, 2d(:main:, row:2, col:3)(:main:, row=2, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 2d, 2d(:main:, row:2, col:3); action[s] takenexception caught during processing mail message; java.io.IOException: unexpected close response; read FLAGS (\Seen \Recent))"

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks.

Marian