Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Object Editing Message No CZ456

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need ur suggestion on this,

As i have installed ECC6 , in my personal system, when i do configuration in the Clent XXX which has a client role -"C"-Customizing, Its throwing an error as "Error in Object Editing" and not allowing any of the objects to be saved in the requests, Kindly help me to resolve this and overcome on this issue.

Best Regards

Javeed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the other settings of the client like "Automatic recording of changes" and "Changes to Repository and Cross-client settings are allowed" are enabled so that you can make the changes.

You can do the same in SCC4 transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Its already had done, But also its not allowing to copy or create any customizations.

Any one can put some light on this.

Regards

Javeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the system not allowing you to make the changes or not allowing to save the changes to a request. If not allowing to put in a request even after having above mentioned settings..then check if STMS is configured. Since its a instance installed on your personal system just configured single system STMS. This you have to do in 000 client with STMS tcode. Then it will ask you make that system as domain controller, just say yes.

Even after setting TMS if you are not able to make changes then check the settings in TCOde se06 and see if it modifiable or non-modifiable. Make it as modifiable and re-login to system. Now you shud be able to do changes.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to "configured single system STMS." ?

Can u get me some inputs.

regards

Javeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just login to 000 client. Then go to STMS tcode, once you put this tcode, you will get a pop-up asking to make the system has a domain controller. Since you have installed it in your personal system just click yes then your system would become a domain controller which is sufficient from your scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Answers (0)