dear sir

i m facing this error while doing gr. also how to confirm certificate

plz guide me

No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QM view of material have you maintained MQ for Procurement.

SO Quality Info record will come into Picture.

In Q Info record have you set ant Qty or relase date for this vendor material combination.

check in QI02.

Certificate key if maintained in QM view then during GR in purchase order data tab system will prompt for certificate received or not.

alternartively its possible through QC51

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit/Raj

I got th similar error. I closed the issue as Raj said because there was an open inspection lot. Im still nto able to figure out the background or root cause for thi.

The QIno record doe not have release Qty active and release date is 12/31/9999. Then why we have to close the previous inspection lot before recieving another. It seems like there is a condition or something that tells Inspection are to be done in stages and hence previous or pending inspection lot needs to be closed. But where i this condition coming from, where should i check.

I created PO and performed GR. I noticed if i perform GR and if the Inpection lot has status REL SPCO SPRQ IRCH then this happens. If the status is just REL SPCO SPRQ then I'm able to do multiple reciepts and this error does not show up.

Any idea or suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For inspection lot status like IRCH, CTCM etc -check config for certificate type

CERT type config stipulate that a certificate be requested from the vendor

The keys can also be used to determine whether

1. SAP checks that a certificate has already been received for the PO during GR.

2. Certificate must be provided for a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor

Check in QA32, for the material , whether the privious inspection lot was cleared by UD or not. If it open .

so cannot do GR for the material. and system thru this message

2. how to confirm certificate

In qc51, you can use for the certification status confirmation

Thnaks

vbraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear raj

Check in QA32, for the material , inspection lot was not cleared . its still open. how cleared that lot plz quide and insp plan i maintain certificate type