cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No release jobs with start condition start status-dependent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

We have schedule 4 backgrounds job all with start condition "start status-dependent" and all 4 jobs rely on one job to complete.

On the first run, the 4 jobs completed after the pre-requisite job completed, but it did not run on the second day but completed on the 3rd da, however after the run on the 3rd day, the 4 jobs have no release status on the system but the pre-requisite job runs normal daily mode. Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That must be because they where cancelled a couple of days ago... check the last status of the jobs and reschedule if required.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

There is no cancelled job in the previous run. I still wonder why there is no release even though the pre-requisite job is completed.

Can anyone help.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whats the current status of the status-dependent jobs?

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are all completed and no release. We have to re schedule them again for the day to run.

How come they are no status-job dependent when the prerequisite job runs normal daily?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume you have to schedule them again... I don't think you can make a status-dependent job periodical... In any case why don't you just add them as steps in the same job?

Regards

Juan