cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are having customized condition type for minimum order surcharge.It has configured as mentioned below.

Condition class-A-Discounts or Surcharges

Calculation type -B-Fixed amount

Group condition-Marked

Group condition routine-1-Overall document

Ticked for Both Header and Item condition

We have maintained condition records for this condition type and maintained the scales as 1-1500=75 EUR;>1500=0

I have created the sales order with 7 line items.The overall sales order value is 5000EUR but for the first and second item values are less than 1500.So system is calculating the surcharge wrongly for second line item as 75 Eur.As per the condition records it has to check the overall net value of order not the individual item value.Please let me know how to rectify this error.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Formula for Group cond. routine i.e. Overall document will combine value / weight of all line item only when all these line items will have same condition type.

If you want to combine all line item irrespctive of condition types then select value as "Across all condt types" and then check

Also,

I have doubt you have selected calculation type as Fixed Amount. Do you think it is correct. Shouldnt it be value or weight based

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It has resolved.The the line items which is not considering the min order condition records I have maintain dummy condition records and the system has taken correct scale values for the line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

If you want to maintain this condition type for entire all line items you need to enter manually at header level.Dont give any condition record.Header condtions does'nt have access sequence.

Regards

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the Condition Class as A 'Prices' as your Scales are in Values.Also it will calculate as per the Total Document Value rather than the Line Item Wise.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove the routine 1 and test. it should work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not work at time two way, you had made it group condition that is why system calculating surchages

it calculate surcharges by considering whole amount.

It will not calculate itemwise

Kapil