cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock valuation at depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

earlier i had asked one question related to depot stock but i did not got satisfactory answer,so again i am repeating my question.

Any tcode in SAP where we can see total depot stock with plant name & plant invoice.Means if 100 quantity is in depot,but this stock was updated through 3 plants.so i have to know from which plant name & which invoice we have total stock as well as balance stock.i checked in J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 tcode but its not work.i cross checked this tcode as well as MC.9.

if any tcode is there for above problem that there is no need to create Y & Z report.

Regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, if my memory is right, I had also suggested to have seperate storage locations in depot with the same plant code and you said that only one storage location is there.

If that is the case and still you want to have traceability, then you should develop a zee table where you need to have fields like Plant, Material code, Stock transferred and stock in depot.

This program should run dynamically in background and as and when MIGO is made in depot, the stock in depot in above table should be reduced.

I dont think, a standard tcode to meet your requirement especially in depot process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your suggestion.

regards

ajit

Answers (0)