cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reagrding BICMapping Designer error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing ANSI X12 850V4030 file in my project, i am getting "Auto correction" screen. After clicking auto correction i have switched over to Generating mapping > Build-> Test Environment --->compile,convert&show then it will generate an xml file. That XML is imported in my project at Messaging then here also i am getting the same as "Auto correction committed".

I am not getting the required messages ( ie 850_V4030 & XML_850_V4030) in Message.

Can any one solve this error.

Thanks

Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am not getting the required messages ( ie 850_V4030 & XML_850_V4030) in Message.

What exactly do you mean you're not getting the required messages? Have you imported

the files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing mappings from generating mappings. I am not getting XML message.but, only getting ANSIX12 message in both places in mapping.

Thanks,

Singh.

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you following these steps?

- import/create your project

- import GeneratorMappings provided by Seeburger

- import you X12 file in your project (NOT in GeneratorMappings)

- Mark the GeneratorMappings project and go to test environment

- chose Mapping CreateXMLMessage, chose your X12 file as source, provide a name for the XML message in target -> compile, convert display

- import your XML-X12 file (make sure you import in your project not the GeneratorMappings project)

- chose Mapping CreateMappingEdiToXML, pick your X12 file, chose name for the 1:1 mapping usually starting with E2X -> compile,convert display

- import your EDI->XML 1:1 mapping ( again make sure you import in your project not the GeneratorMappings project)

- chose Mapping CreateMappingXMLToEDI, now IMPORTANT, chose your X12 file again, DO NOT use the XML-X12 file, chose a name (X2E..etc) -> compile, convert display

- import your XML->EDI 1:1 mapping ( again make sure you import in your project not the GeneratorMappings project)

- create XSDs by exporting your XML-X12

- create sda and deploy

Edited by: Sven Buttler on Feb 18, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I folowd ur steps. But,

IN my project if i click Mappings Buttons there i am getting both message and xml message will be same name.

I am not getting the message type and xml type in my project.

Thanks,

Seenu.

MyProject-

---> +Mapping

|---> A_850_v4030

|--> A_850_v4030 ( here i need to get xml name XML_850_V4030)

Thanks,

Singh.

Edited by: vcpsingh on Feb 19, 2010 7:11 AM

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

There are multiple reasons for this.

1. There are two Nodes as ANSI_X12 and XML right? Expand those nodes and there you check the namings of the XML messages whether both are on the same name or different.

2. It seems that you have selected the source and target XMLs as same while creating mapping

Check these two, you can found the solution.

Regards,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ANSI x12 Ii imported message type.

same thing i need to import for xml also.

after Importing XML then we have to go for Generating mapings is it right.

Thanks,

Singh.

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

As I said previously, there are two nodes named as ANSI_X12 and XML. Also you have to get the source (ANSI_X12 Message) and target (XML Message) from the Seeburger or your third party. Then you have to import the XML messages under the corresponding nodes. Then you have to create mapping with the selection of source and target messages as ANSI_X12 and XML.

Regards,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right..after importing the both messages then go for generator mappings...

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (0)