cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management for linked customer and vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a scenario where Customers are vendors as well and we like to implement credit management. CM should be applicable on both customer and vendor both side at the same time and decide whether this party falls under credit risk or not? exmp. if customer owes us 1000 and we owe him 1200 then he will not fall in high risk but if we owe him 800 then he should be stopped from buying from us.

appreciate your input

Thanks

Hiren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren,

The answer to you is so sipmle..you dont have to woory abt it...SAP is having all the provisions for it when they ve designed it...

Simply go the the csutomer master , and select control data tab...enter the vendor number there,,remember this should be the vendor which you want to adjust his account with. Now go to company code data and check the option "Clearing with vendor" .

Simillarly go to Vendor master, and control data tab, enter the customer number there. Also go to company code data, and check the "Clearing with customer" checkbox.

By doing the above simple configuration, you can be able to offset the amounts receivables/ payables between ur vendor and customer. This will be useful in cases where the customer acts as a vendor or vice versa.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding i am suggesting the below process to configure:

1. Customer and vendor should be linked in the repective master data( Xd01General dataControl---Vendor)

2. Maintain the credit linit for the customer in FD32

3.when ever you make an entry in the vendor master the entry has to pass to the customer account in the special G/l account

that special G/l account should be ticked for rel for credit in t code OBXR .This activity will be e done with consultation of FI .

BY doing the above the system will show the vendor amount entry in the customer account and that will show in the special liabilities in the credit management against the customer in FD32.

when ever you raise the order the system will consider that amount into consideration.

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Damodhar

I have tried to use your instruction but got stuck in OBXR as its customer D only and can not insert I for vendor operations.

My Actions created I using OBXY and assigned recon GL used in AP side

D I BR Vend BR: Vendor Operations which has posing keys for vendor 09 19

Sorry I am stuck here please guide me in details

Regards

Hiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Kindly go to T code OBXR and maintain for D customer only and tick the rel for credit for the G/L account in that

KIndly consult with FI to transfer the Vendor amount to that customer special G/L account .after that it will show into the credit management liabilities in FD32

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu

some how I have ended up with this message when i tried FB60

The entry EGX is missing in table T030B

Message no. F5100

by the way I have done OBXR and tick CM rel and GL AR Recon is 131110 and AP 211110 We have Vendor Customer linked though master data and I have checked FD32 it is not showing Sp Liabs.

please guide me the customisatio and if possible process flow of it.

Thanks and Regards

Hiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you ask your FI guy that the vendor amount should be posted in the customer special G/L account. check the below points

Once the posting is done then system will update liabilities in FD32 which are in special G/L

REgards

Damu