cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SPROXY PI 7.11 SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I'm having a weard problem when i try to configure ABAP Proxy in ECC 6.0 SP18 and PI 7.11 SP4 . The problem is when i execute SPROXY transaction , display the next error :

Could not establish connection to ES Repository using

u201Chttp://mxtbcsapntw01:50000/rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release=7.0": :0u201D

Exception of class CX_SRAPI_REP_NOT_AVAILABLE

All the configuration is finisihed in both systems (PI and ECC) ,

Test LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI with successful test.

Configured SXMB_ADM (this was done linking a rfc destination type H)

Configured SLDAPICUST.

Configured RZ70

Test SLDCHECK , it works and display de SLD start page.

In PI eveything runs well including SPROXY, but in ECC, SPROXY is not working . I've done this configuration in my last 10 projects without problem , i'm thinking that is a problem with SP , please if somebofy knows about this items , please let me know

best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you test your RFC destination of type TCP/IP (SAPSLDAPI) once again ?

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tested , the connections works fine , retrieve the succesful message (SAPSLDAPI), SPROXY continues with the same error message.

regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well can you try to delete those two RFC destination and recreate them once again? Sometime abnormal behave happens.

Basically SAPSLDAPI is responsible for the error u r getting.

Thanks,

Sunil

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check these threads, possibly recreate the configuration/connections again.

Regards,

BJagdishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , i've deleted both connections (LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI) but when i've recreated the connections doesn´t work anymore , send error connection ERROR: program SAPSLDAPI_PID not registered ,

before delete the connections worked well

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether HTTP destination is properly configured for XI system...make sure your ECC set up as aplication system....also make sure you have LCRSAPRFC rfc destination pointing to the right gateway host and service...

check according to this..

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the Problem. I can't say Y this was showing successful connection But I am sure it wasn't there at first place.

I think you have not entere the Program ID(given in RFC destination SAPSLDAPI) on the JAVA stack (go to Netviwer Adminstrator

--> HTTP Destination) Make sure that you see that Program ID registered there, if it is there Please check iy you have entered the connection parameters (Like Port, Host) properly.

I think you have followed the Naming conventyion it is SAPSLDAPI_<SYSID>

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I've deleted and create again the connections , and all the configuration , but the error persist ,

Cannot determine repository version | ||

| | |Could not establish connection to ES Repository using " http://mxtbcsapntw01:50000/rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release...;

I'm thinking that could be a networks problem even though SLDCHECK works fine , what network testing can i do? , i'm sure that http port is working because i've tested the connection on SM59 with successful result . what other ports are implicated in this process?

thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've logged on NWA , i've followed this path Configuration Management->Destinations , when i open this page my connections SAPSLDAPI_PID (is the name that i'm using) and LCRSAPRFC_PID isn't there ,

Regarding the answer i presume that the connections aren´t represented in JAVA STACK , how can i resgister this programs in JAVA stack?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I've been the SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS , to know what's happening inside , i´ve detected that the program raise when execute this URL that internay is formed :

http://mxtbcsapntw01:50000/rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release....

When i try to execute directly in my browser , doesn´t answer . what´s your opinion ?

regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that Prograam ID is not there on JAVA stack, Enter it mannually.

In your command prompt open command prompt and perform the Telnet <host><space> <Port>.

it is not able to detremine the Repository Version simply means one of the RFC destination has a Problem. For sure the Problem is in the Connection parameters u have given in the RFC destination, Can u make sure that they are correct?

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created the RFC's , dou you know other way to test it? , i've tested in sm59 and the result always is successful . there're registered in JAVA Stack too .

In PI all tested works perfectly , but in ECC dont work SPROXY .

regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an alternative to using the exchange profile, you can maintain

the RFC destination SAP_PROXY_ESR. If this RFC destination is

maintained it will be used by the proxy generation in place of data

from the exchange profile to access the Service Repository. In this

case, the Exchange Profile will even not be read.

RFC Destination: SAP_PROXY_ESR

Connection Type: G (HTTP Connection to External Serv)

Description1: ESR for Proxy Generation

Target Host: <>

Service No: <>

Path Prefix: rep

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I did this task before , the only diference is that the error sends:

Could not establish connection to ES Repository using

u201CSAP_PROXY_ESR": :0u201D

Exception of class CX_SRAPI_REP_NOT_AVAILABLE

I've debugged the report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS , and when it try to execute a function with the connections parameters that get from exchange profile or SAP_PROXY_ESR, the message that return is not understood by the browser.

The function checks for the http estatus 200,403,404 etc, en the ESR response 409 , in that moment raise the exception CX_SRAPI_REP_NOT_AVAILABLE.

what do you think about this?

regards

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check in the Exchange Profile the parameters:

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

Was the url maintained here include a space " " at the start?

Also check:

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextRoot

com.sap.aii.connect.integrationbuilder.startpage.url

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/content.htm

regards,

BJagdishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've done the checks for blank spaces , any parameter hadn't spaces , SPROXY stil show the same error after saved again the exchange profile parameters

Regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the Http Error 409

The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the request submitted by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) can not be completed because it conflicts with some rule already established. For example, you may get a 409 error if you try to upload a file to the Web server which is older than the one already there - resulting in a version control conflict.

Note that the conflict here is usually not related to standard Web server authority/security (for which different errors are generated), but to some application-specific conflict not defined in the HTTP protocol itself

Also when I executd

The URL http://************:50000/ rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release=7.0

It shos me 409 error. and looks like there is no method with name "Generic" in Service "QUERY". Can you debug the ABAP code to see how this query is getting formed? Why it is taking the name Generic?? Can you check the Web service Navigator on PI side to see the Service "Query" and execute it for testing.

If nothing works then I would Suggest you to raise an OSS with SAP, this could be a Bug also.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I've debugged the program SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS in ECC and PI , i've noticed some interesting , the programs in both systems are differents , i mean the code is diferent , in ECC is using diferent classes to do the checks for example:

*Code PI :*

get repository version (if available)

try.

l_repository_version = cl_srapi_rep_address_utils=>get_esr_version( refresh_buffer = sprx_true ).

catch cx_srapi_configuration_error cx_srapi_rep_not_available cx_srapi_user_not_authorized

into l_error.

create object l_gen_error_text

exporting

error_text = 'Cannot determine Repository Version'(nov)

previous = l_error.

cl_proxy_service=>show_exception( type = 'I' exception = l_gen_error_text ).

catch cx_root into l_error. "#EC *

endtry.

Code ECC

• get repository version (if avaiable)

try.

l_repository_version = cl_proxy_ifr_address=>get_ifr_version( refresh_buffer = sprx_true ).

catch cx_proxy_gen_error into l_error.

cl_proxy_service=>show_exception( type = 'I' exception = l_error ).

catch cx_root into l_error. "#EC *

endtry.

I've review other ECC systems and i've found that the code is the same like in PI , do you know what support package is need it in ECC to work with PI 7.11?

regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there should be any limitation of support pack as such, I have tried with ECC SP 15 with no issues. If the code is different then SAP might have tried to introduce some additional thing, and landed with some bug, I would suggest to raise an OSS for this.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please try creating the RFC SAP_PROXY_ESR as "H" type and not as G type

Kindly make note that in Path Prefix the include it as /rep and not as rep as this is a ECC 6.0

Use the same logons as used in the HTTP proxy connecting to the PI/XI system

I have made these changes and its working 100% at my landscape

Thanks to your feedback

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please try creating the RFC SAP_PROXY_ESR as "H" type and not as G type

Kindly make note that in Path Prefix the include it as /rep and not as rep as this is a ECC 6.0

Use the same logons as used in the HTTP proxy connecting to the PI/XI system

I have made these changes and its working 100% at my landscape

Thanks to your feedback

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Don´t work , i tried inthat way , same error is rainsing.

I think that is a bug or is something about the Support package , ECC has SAP_BASIS 7.0 and PI has SAP_BASIS 7.01 , i tested in other ECCwith EHP1 SAP_BASIS 7.01 and it's working .

I'm waiting for a formal answer from SAP .

regards

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you get any reply ....I am also facing the same error ,PI 7.10 SP 06 and ERP 6.0 EHP 4.

Straneg thing is for my user id its workign and for other userids its not showing the ESR.

And everytime i go to SPROXY it asks for username and passowd..

regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ajay,

the reason why the logon is popping up is because of the user ID in SLD settings and also the RFC's involved in SLD's

kindly verify this and ESR's will be published correctly in respective ECC or R/3 system

Use a service user for connecting systems and also in the SLD, not a dialog user

do awar points if this was useful

regards

Bala

Edited by: Balaganapathy Shankar on Mar 31, 2010 11:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the HTTP Post Request

The URL http://************:50000/ rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release=7.0

requires a request body.

If no body is transmitted, SAP is raising an error.

The method is called GENERIC, because the request is in the body and could be used for different requests.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try enter another user - instead PIAPPLUSER in RFC destination SAP_PROXY_ESR - your XI user - SPROXY working ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume the integration between ECC & PI initial integration done.

Check the followign program to test if your SAP system is configured properly to connect to XI Server...?

1.Check/maintain with report: SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

2.Check with report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

3.Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE

4.Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

Check whether these are giving success are not, then take the correct action accordingly

Regards

Sekhar

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make sure that your SLD is not stoped? for this you have to login into the SLD and in Administrator Tab check the status of SLD if it is green. SLDCHECK works successfully even if it is stopped coz SLD is up, it will take you to the login page.

Just try to login and check the status.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I've verified my SLD , and it with a green flag , i stopped and started again but persist the same error :

Cannot determine repository version | ||

| | |Could not establish connection to ES Repository using " http://mxtbcsapntw01:50000/rep/query/ext?service=QUERY&method=GENERIC&body=QUERY_REQUEST_XML&release...;

I execute this URL and display and error page with 409 error Conflict.

thanks in advanced