cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRS Auto log out time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Client is using SAP Retail Store SRS ,the users are complaining that the SRS web page (gui) time out is very less.

Where can i set SAP SRS auto logout parameter.

Thanks

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar.

Check gui auto logout profile parameter value in ur system.(rdisp/gui_auto_logout) and also check other login profile parameters.

Regards

Janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy

rdisp/gui_auto_logout is for GUI, i need a parameter for HTML GUI in SAP Retails (SRS).

Thanks

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the value for parameter icm/keep_alive_timeout and change the value accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your responce.

i have got the solution from SNOTE Note 705013 - Timeout for ICF services based on ITS

SESSION-TIMEOUT due to kernel:

Kernel parameter: rdisp/gui_auto_logout

Kernel parameter: rdisp/plugin_auto_logout

The kernel regularly checks whether a session is still in use. Any session that is no longer in use is removed. If the parameter rdisp/gui_auto_logout is set, this timeout also applies to HTTP sessions as well as GUI sessions. If you want to reduce the timeout for the HTTP sessions, you can do so using the parameter rdisp/plugin_auto_logout. The timeout for the SAP GUI for HTML can thus be reduced to a shorter timeout than the other SAP GUIs with the parameter plugin_auto_logout (for example, SAP GUIs for Windows). If rdisp/plugin_auto_logout = 0 is set, the timeout is deactivated for HTTP sessions.

You can then overwrite this general timeout setting in Transaction SICF for each individual service by specifying a timeout for a specific service. However, the gui_auto_logout parameter always offers the longest possible timeout value by default, so that the session is terminated in any case when this value is exceeded.