cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document and release to Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, does anyone could explain me why the process of billing and release to accounting can be executed in different steps ?

I need explain it to my key-user.

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajesh-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kleyson Rios,

If business process demands the creation of billing document by one group of users and posting of fianancial entries by other set of users, then you can go for two steps viz. billing creation and release to accounting. In a typical business scenario, the correctnes of data related to financial posting verified and then posted to finance.

In billing type configuration, marking posting block check box blocks automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh / Damodhar / M T,

Thanks so much !!!!

It's very clear now.

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kleyson Rios,

Before sending the billing document to accounting we have authoraization to change the following things in billing document.

These are

1-Billing date

2-Price

3-Account determination

4-Output determination data

Once the billing document passed to the acoounting then we cant change anything except one that is "Output"

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It depends on the business process

1.Before releasing to accounts if you want to check the value of the invoice and tax implication any changes required you are able to do before releasing once that is done then you can release to accounts.

2. Once the billing document has generated accounting document then you will not able to change any thing in the billing document

Iin configuration you can set the posting block for billing document by going to t code VOFA .

REgards

Damu