Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call WebDynpro component interface

xavier_aranda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We have developed a WebDynpro component to export context data node to excel file using jakarta poi libs.

This component have all logic to generate the excel file, and have only one method in component interface controller, this method is called with other WebDynpro components and work fine.

Now we have new requeriments, we need to generate the same excel file with one scheduled task in KM.

Anyone know if is possible to call our WebDynpro component interface method from scheduled task?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier

If I were you I'd just separate the logic to generate the excel from the WebDynpro component. If the logic is isolated in Java lib it can be invoked from WebDynpro component and also from the KM Scheduler. There is no necessity to invoke the whole WebDynpro component from KM scheduler. Moreover, I think that it's not possible.

BR, Siarhei

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know you can call/schedule any Javba program using KM scheduler. Refer following [link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1515] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

When you create scheduler tasks, choose an eclipse project and you can find the schedular java class in src.api folder.

hope it helps.

Abhinav