cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table POPIN default open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @all,

i have a table with a table popin. If i start my application, the table popins should be open default. How could i do this.

Tx and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain ur requirement in more detail.

whether u r using a row popin and on what event u are opening the pop in. my means On link to action or some thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i use the table popin as row popin. At the moment i have a detail column. On this detail column i work with table popin toggle cell with variant key toggle cell.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i got ur problem, u want to open a Popin by default when u run the application.

for this tick the Initialization Lead Selection property of the node, which is binded to the table.

Now in the doint of the view write the following code:

DATA lo_nd_cn_sflight TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.
* navigate from <CONTEXT> to <CN_SFLIGHT> via lead selection
  lo_nd_cn_sflight = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_cn_sflight ).

DATA context TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.
  CALL METHOD lo_nd_cn_sflight->get_lead_selection
    RECEIVING
      element = context.
  context->set_attribute( name = 'POPIN ' value = 'TABLEPOPIN' ).

It will open the pop in for first row by default. Here in teh coding POPIN is the name of the attribute which is in the node and TABLEPOPIN is the ID of the pop in.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristoph,

This is how I achieved it -

a) In one of the table columns i added TablePopinToggleCell Cell Variant. Added Variant Key as 'TOGGLE_CELL' to cell variant properties and for the table column containing the cell variant - set the selectedCellVariant property to 'Toggle_cell'.

b) Now create a table popin and add ur content, Lets say your tablepopin name is 'TABLE_POPIN'

c) Added one more attribute 'Selected_popin' of type string to the node containig the table data and set its default value as 'TABLE_POPIN'.

d) now in your table UI element set the binding of attribute SelectedPopin to attribute 'Selected_popin'.

This is it, I copied the sample component WDR_TEST_TABLE to my local wd component and in this component there is view named as row_popin, took a clue from that.

You can also have a look at same WD component WDR_TEST_TABLE.

Regards

Manas Dua