cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant prices from the BOM child item level to Parent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to roll out the Variant prices from the BOM child item level to Parent.

Example

Item 10 Top Level Price $150 as base price

Item 20 Next Level(BOM Sub Item) Price $ 125 ( $100 Base price and $ 25Variant Price)

How do we get the Net Price as $ 275 at the Top Level

Currently, I am getting net price as $150, its not picking up any value from

child level.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally you do not do pricing for lower level item if you are doing pricing at header item.

Thus SAP has provided the standard item category for lower level item with configuration of 'billing relevance' as blank and 'pricing' as blank.

If you want to carry out pricing then you have make the necessary changes in the item category configuration at vov7.

i.e. make billing relevance as 'A' and pricing as 'X'. also make sure 'Statistical value' is blank.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need not make any customizing changes for this . It is always better to maintain the prices at parent level and so to solve your problem what you can do is transfer the pricing relevant chars from your Child Kmat to your Parent Kmat by means of a constraint . The Just add the corresponding variant keys in the pricing table and you will find that the pricing keys get picked up .

Do not price your Model at the child level it is always advisable to take collated price at parent level .