Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRIP Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone can help in TRIP Schema.

for International travel, the Travel plan data for trip activity (Longterm) in not defaulted in Travel expence.

Trip activity is maintained in trip schema, and subsequent assignments have done properly.

Trip schema is not defaulted as per trip activity, please suggest.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, internally.

0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

you have to align your trip activity types in travel expenses and travel planning. This happens on expense side in table V_T706R and on planning side V_TA22B (transaction sm30).

As far as I know- the default value in trip scheme (maintained via transaction FITVFELD) is related to the 'expense side'- also the standard schem 'PL' (for travel planning).

What does this mean?

e.g.: You have maintain in trip scheme PL the default value 'A' as trip activity type. Now you create in Transaction TRIP a travel request (which uses scheme PL). The default value is not set! If you save the request and check the request via transaction PR05 (display) you can see there, that the default value from trip scheme was been taken over (if customizing T706R/TA22B is maintained similar)

So I can agree: The Default-Settings doesn't work in the Travel Planning as expected. But it should work as discribed above.

Hope this info can help you further.

Best regards

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Klaus,

Thank you for your reply, it was so helpful.

My client is using TRIP transaction. As you said it is working fine in PR05, i have checkd the tablesT706R/TA22B they are maintained same.

if i directly maintain Expence report without travel plan the values are defaulted from Trip Schema.

if i want to change the Trip schema manually in Expences for which a travel plan exists, i am not able to do. throwing message "The trip schema was not changed".

Eg: we have different schemas for Domestic (01), Abroad (02), Abroad long term (03). i am able to change the trip schemas for 01, 02 but for 03 i can't.

03 if for any trip which is longer than 8 days to a particular country ex: Germany.

for 01, 02 trip Activity is defaluted in TRIP and PR05. For schma 03 Activity type was not defaulted from Travel Plan.

could you please suggest is any other way to handle this !

Regards,

Ramesh