cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not process a transfer posting delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I posted the follow message in the MM forum and they told me to try in this forum as well.

A TP delivery was created with movement type 321 in order to move the material from quality to unrestricted stock into one storage location. A transfer order is created and confirmed for that delivery.

How can I reverse the TO in order to delete the delivery?

When I try to delete HU assignment from the delivery I get the error: "Handling unit has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled".

I know I can not delete a TO for posting change.

If a transfer order has already been confirmed, the only way to change a 
goods movement to restore the original stock situation is to create a new transfer order.

I tried the above and I get the error: "Delivery &: Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs"

Please help.

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ismini,

In that case, I am afraid that I cannot help you. I reproduced your scenario based on your description in an IDES system and was able to post the goods issue after cancelling the inspection lot from the usage decision record as described in my last reply. I thus join the members who suggest that you open an OSS ticket to have somebody look into your system.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christiane,

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

IX

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ismini,

Please use transaction code QA12 instead. You can cancel the inspection lot from the usage decision record by choosing "Usage decision > Functions > Cancel lot"). A warning message will appear.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christiane,

Through QA12 I cancel the inspection lot, but in GI of the delivery I still have the same error:

"Inspection lot & currently prevents a quantity change in HU item"

Any other suggestion....

Best Regards

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ismini,

In my opinion, cancelling the inspection lot is nevertheless the only option to solve your problem. You can do so although the usage decision has already been made. I tested your scenario: The goods issue can be posted for the delivery if the inspection lot is cancelled, no matter whether the usage decision for the lot has been made or not.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check and reverse

Regards

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christiane,

In QA02 I can not enter.

I am getting the error "The function you selected cannot be carried out: Usage decision has been made"

Please advice

Best Regards

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ismini,

Please try to cancel the inspection lot first (transaction code QA02, then coose "Inspection lot > Functions > Cancel lot"). Then try again to post the goods issue for your transfer posting delivery.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christiane,

The Usage Decision is already taken for the inspection lot. The decision was "Rejected" and the stock posted to "return delivery to vendor". A delivery was created but by mistake it was deleted by a user.

In order to transfer the stock from Quality to Unrestricted in the same storage location, a delivery with movement type 321 was created. That delivery has the problem I mentioned above. No GI can be posted, no deletion of the TO can be done.

Can you please help...

Regards

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a new TP delivery for movement type 322 followed by creating and confirming a Transfer Order for the same HUs in the previous delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

The delivery with movement type 321 has a completed TO but the delivery is not complete. So as far as I know the mvt 321 is not posted yet in the system.

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you have to complete the delivery by posting GI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

I can not complete the delivery by posting GI because I have error:"Inspection lot & currently prevents a quantity change in HU item"

The delivery is created and processed by mistake.

So now I can not go forward (GI) or back (reverse TO and delete the delivery).

Please advice

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some how you have to find a way to post Goods movement and if you do that I am pretty sure that you can reverse that movement by VL09 & then delete HU Assignment. If you cannot post Goods movement, I am afraid you have to take help of SAP to get rid of that by table maintanance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help me find a way to post the GI of the delivery?

IX

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, you would have to log a call with SAP OSS providing them remote access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before asking SAP, can you help me posting the GI of the delivery?

IX

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's ur.gent I would also suggest you should contact SAP AG (open a message to OSS). If not, you can wait but based on my experience on the forum it's very likely that forum members from SAP AG could help you in such issue. Of course this is just an assumption..

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 19, 2010 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

IX