How t Restrict multiple proforma inovices for a single delivery

Thanks

KKD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain routine 311 for the field "Copying requirements"

Now you cannot generate multiple proformas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Lakshmi pathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Can you please suggest me Standard SAP Process to restrict creation of multiple Pro forma invoices against replenishment delivery for STO Process?

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion

But these configuration is working with

order

delivery

invoice

but not working in Sto-Delivery - invoice

is there any other way to control this.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In copy control between Delivery to Billing at Item level,do maitain Billing Quantity as B instead of D.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not working

Former Member

Hi

KIndly check the belwo

1.Routine will be created in T code VOFM and take the help of abaper to write a code ,sample code given belwo

if lips-vbeln is not initial.

select single * from vbfa into wa_vbfa

where vbelv = lips-vbeln

and posnv = lips-posnr

and VBTYP_N = 'U'.

if sy-subrc = 0.

concatenate 'BTC for delivery' lips-vbeln 'and' lips-posnr 'already generated' into lv_text separated by space.

end if

2.Assign the copy requirement routine in the copy control configuration T code VTFL

REgards

Damu

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the coding.

My abaper is trying to write the code, but system is asking for  access key, he is using abaper access key but still it is asking for another access key.

Is it really required access key to write routine in VOFM

can we write code in RV60AFZC

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Your coding helped me to solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Can you please help me how you resolved the issue? User does not want multiple F8 Pro forma invoices for the same Replenishment delivery for STO Process. Have you resolved it without access key requirement? Please suggest asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

Please suggest me how to restrict multiple Pro forma invoice creation thru Standard SAP Process.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh

rajesh-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

1. With the help of ABAPER create a new billing copy routine by copying existing standard routine 10 (Copying requirements). Insert ABAP codes to a new routine to check not to create proforma invoice if already exists for a delivery.

2. In billng copy control, assign newly created routine for item category, billing type and delivery type combination in question for peforma invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh