Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO's delivery quantity > schedule line quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have the following issue:

STO / PO for 01.01.2010 for 2 PCE's

1 schedule line for 1 PCE for 01.01.2010 -> delivered and receipted;

1 schedule line for 1 PCE for 01.02.2010 -> cannot yet be delivered.

Total of schedule lines = 2, so schedule line quantity equals PO quantity.

Stock comes in and VL10g runs in background and generates 2 deliveries for 1 PCE each, whereas there was an open quantity for only 1 PCE!

So in fact total delivery quantity is 3 whereas the PO quantity is 2.

Anyone seen this?

MZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How manhy schedule lines do you have in the PO (NOT the quantity itself)?

Remember that the amount of confirmed schedule lines (Both date and qty) in the PO are transferred to your sales order, so I wonder how come you have 2 schedule lines in the sales order if you have one in the PO with confirmed qty of 2 for 01.01.2010, you know what I mean? Did you create a second schedule line manually in your sales order with 01.02.2010 date for 1 pc?

Hope it helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi can you check the following

1. In delivery item category t code OVLP availability check should be on

2. use the t code to generate the delivery for the purchase order t code VL10d (In this system will show the open quantity how much is going to deliver)

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not maually adjusting (increase or decrease) the delivery quantity. the system simply creates an additional (over)delivery during VL10*, even though the total PO quantity has already been delivered in full.

Somehow, the system thinks we have not yet fullfilled the total PO quantity.

MZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MZ

In std delivery item category for STO the overdelivery check is disabled.

You can copy to new item category and activate it, secondly there is no availability check triggered for schedule line NN or CN from STO so it will not check material availability as well as issue and requirement transfer.

I think in a way this is a correct as for internal transfer you would like to have more freedom on transfer of goods as compared to outbound transactions .

Better you can check the delivery item category details through SPRO and schedule line ,check if the same issue happens after u change the relevant settings .

Regards

Mandar