Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Free Of charge Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In process of creating subseq free of charge delv , i did following :

1. Created a return order for the damaged goods ,order type RE .

2. Created a Subs free of charge delv order type , SD , wrf to above retrn order RE .

3. After the SD order , created a F C Delv , and did PGI . In this accounting docs , PGI COGS is increased and inventory decreased

( as per normal PGI process) .

4. Did a credit note billing wrf to retrn order type RE ( not wrt order type SD ) .

Problem :

In last step , system is showing the net value as zero in the credit note .

--This i assume is becasue we are not giving credit note as such to customer but "redelivering" damaged goods back to

customer. So net value is zero .

But , system is showing VPRS also zero . Is this correct ? Because , in step 3 , COGS is increased ,to offset this there is no accounting entry in credit note which got created .

So am i following coorect process ? If VPRS is zero in last step is that correct ?

Please suggest ...

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there was something missing, you had created the credit memo for the Free-of charge delivery - which was wrong.

(Instead you should create the credit memo for the return order- return delivery- credit memo.)

Normally this free - charge delivery /order which uses item category KLN - Is not relevant for pricing or billing, please check what was the item category used in your scenario.

It depends on the client business process - how they want to handle this kind of process.

You can refer the below process.

1, The customer returns the stock through return order- with reference to the original order(but here still the Original billing document is not cancelled) . with ref to this return order we can create the replacement order with free of charge delivery and send the stock back to the customer- for which not relevant for billing.- here ends the process.

rgds

Sunil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is done after some research . Actually in this process after return order free of charge delv is done and then a credit note is done WRF to return order . Credit note is requried as it is client requirement .