Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BIC MODULE BIC MODULE modules: trigger file [not specified] conta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have a problem with the BIC Seeburger MD

Scenario overview:

IDoc Invoice02 => Message Mapping (Seeburger content) => FTP Seeburger Comm. Canal integrated with BIC adapter. This works correctly. Then I tested the field mapping and the BIC Adapter brings no more errors in field mapping.

BUT NOW THIS ERROR MESSAGE IS:

Error in BICMODULE modules: Temporary error: BIC XI Adapter call failed. Reason: Error: [Error: ID = 1104; LEVEL = 3] trigger file [not specified] contains no valid trigger. DESCRIPTION: You have specified no valid trigger for that mapping. Please change this within BIC Mapping Designer.

Destination Message is the Edifact Invoic D96A

I hope one of you can help me

Kind regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

there is a either a problem with your XML Message or with the BIC Mapping which converts XML to EDI.

What's the name of the BIC-Mapping that you use in your FTP Module chain?

You can also check the following to make sure, your BIC Mapping works correctly:

a) Take your Invoice Idoc and convert it with the Message Mapping into Edifact-XML

b) Use BIC Mapping Designer and open the Mapping that you use in the Module Chain (Should be XML-->Edifact)

c) Take the Edifact-XML Message from your PI Message Mapping and convert it in the Test Environment of BIC Maping Designer.

If you get the same error, there's something wrong with your Edifact-XML message

If the mapping works, there's something wrong in your module configuration. (Maybe you can post your module configuration)

regards,

Daniel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

here is the solution for my problem:

The Seeburger Support gave me a new import file with the default mapping. After I have imported the standard mapping, all triggers were present.

Thanks for help

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

thanks for your help, but the problem is still not resolved.

1. Possible errors - different XML structure:

I imported the XML source in the mapping designer again. Import file Source was the destination xsd of the PI Message Mapping. This not allows the XML files do distinguish

2. Possible bug - Set trigger:

Then I tried to put a trigger, but even that does not dissolve.

Where and how must be set in the BIC MD a trigger?

There is a possibility to compare the XML messages in BIC (File \ compare messages). But I can not Add Messages with drag and drop. What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested the mapping in the Mapping Designer, there is the same error message. How can I find the mapping error?

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

"no valid trigger" usually means that the XML source file contains fields which were not specified in the XML structure of BIC Mapping Designer or that there is a field in the structure where no trigger was specified. You can create a trigger in an XML source structure by right clicking on the XML field and say "Set as trigger". But I would first check if your xml source file contains any fields that are not specified in your source structure. If this is the case, maybe your BIC Mapping has the wrong source structure? You are converting Idoc-XML to Edifact-XML, right? What is the Edifact Version of your Edi-XML (eg Invoice-D96A) Doest that match the source structure of your BIC Mapping (Edi-XML to Edifact)?

regards,

Daniel