cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EhP2 for SAP NetWeaver PI 7.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAPs Master Guide for SAP NW PI 7.10 it is said that SAP u201Cu2026plans to deliver one enhancement package per year for each SAP NetWeaver main releaseu201D...

Anyone knows when EhP2 for PI will be available? Are they already off this strategy or is PI not a "main release"? I have tried to search for some information regarding this, but found nothing related to this...

Thanks!

regards Scroll.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

7.3 comes as ramp-up in september 2010.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know there will not be any ehp 2 for PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks. So that will be PI 7.2 then? When you said that I recall that I have heard of 7.2 version, should be coming our way within 2010 I think...Do you know if there are any information related to that somewhere?

Thanks again.

regards Scroll.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be no PI version based on NW 7.20.

Next PI version will be based on NW 7.30.

See here:

http://www.feedingthesapecosystem.com/2010/02/clarifying-future-of-netweaver-pi.html

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it would be PI 7.2 to be released in 2010 later half. See Udo's comment towards end of the blog.

/people/udo.paltzer/blog/2009/11/08/release-recommendation-for-sap-netweaver-process-integration

Based on link Stefan has sent, it could be a direct movement to 7.3.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks both of you. I found that blog after Stefan paced me onto the 7.2 path. I registered that Udo did not confirm the question (7.2) but only stated that a new version is on the way.

regards Scroll

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The version numbering changes a lot inside SAP. so the number 7.3 is not fixed at the moment, I guess