cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status ESTO active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the inbound delivery for a PO system is giving error as "System status ESTO is active(EQU 12441284)" and also giving error like"Serial number 72H805M can not be used here".Please help how to get ove

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any of the following notes:-

a) 687592

b) 810051

c) 443399

d) 315211

e) 638826

f) 419854

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have gone through the entire conversation,

Here I would like to ask onething is,

You are getting this error message when you inward the material with the serial number in VL32N-PGR

as per error message, the serial / equipment number you are trying to inward is already "available" in the inventory. Then why you want to inward the same searial / equipment number again?

To inward the material with serial number, its statsu should not be either available or exist in stock?

it should not exist in the plant first, as we already issued this serial number.

Now can you tell me , why you want to do VL31N- Inbound delivery?

assume you are creating VL31N wrt: PO, then you are procuring the goods from vendor & serial numbers are new, which doesnt exist in plant earlier.

meanwhile, check " serial number profile"- settings as well.

NOTE: when procuring goods which is serial number managed, serial numbers should be generated at the time of PGR in VL31N,

but here, hope you are trying to assign existing serial numbers & trying to perform PGR. logically its not right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ansuman,

Actully system is showing the error for equipment 12441284 which is related to your material.

You can view it in IE03, There you can see the status of equipment (As you said its already in ESTO - Stock)

As per the error if the status is ESTO that means somebody already did the delivery thats why the status become ESTO.

You can see the history on IE03 > SerData Tab page> History.

If the delivery has not been done that means somebody change it manually.

You can change the status back to EDEL or SLOR through following steps

IE02 > EDIT> Special serial no. functions --> Manual transaction.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT

I checked in Prod with T-Code IE03 and gave 12441284 as equipement but sustem throwing with en error saying "Equipement 12441284 does not exist.Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ansuman,

Lets do it another way, As per the error your serial number should be 72H805M.

Go to T-code IQ03 --> give your material number and serial number --> there also you can see the status --> on SerData page you can see the "History" tab through which you can check the material moment has been done or not.

Here also you can manually change the status of serial number.

You can view your serial number from delivery also

Go to VL02n--> Extra > serial numbers> Just double click at serial number --> it will take you directly in IQ03.

Hopr this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr MT

In IQ03 for that particular material and serial no the status is showing as AVLB.I asked the user to do the PGR(VL32N as it is Inbnd Delivery) and user is gettin the same error.I checked in IQ09 and given that Equipement(12441284) and system is showing the proper material with that serial no(72H805M) and giving status as AVLB.Now how to resolve it moreover I dont have the authorization to do any changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ansuman,

1st understand the status of equipment.

AVLB - That means it available to take in the stock

ESTO - After taking it in stock

SLOR - When it is assigned to slaes order

EDEL - When its assigned to delivery

ECUS - When it is in customer place

Now if your serial number status is AVLB that means its is available to take in stock.

Please go to SerData page --> click at the History Icon and analyse the history

what moment done at what time? What exactly happned with that serial number like when sales order has been created, when delivery has been done.

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in IQ03 and after clicking on History tab page its showing that Inbound delivery number ,equipment number ,serial number and material number and when I click on action log its showing a messege and saying "No change documents exist for the object chosen".Clicking on the document its going to the inbound delivery VL33N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Anshuman,

1st tell me the delivery which you can see in the history, is it your delivery or the delivery created before by some other user.

If its not yours then that means some other user already took that mterial in the stock.

If it is your delivery then go to history again and check the movement type of material very carefully, your answer is hide in those moment type.

Suppose you sent the material through 631 moment type and took it back with 602, then this is not the right process.

Check again the history of your serial number.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the history and the delivery is showing there is the same I am talking about.Movement type is used as 101.No body worked on this delivery.Same error is giving while doing PGR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the history and the delivery is showing there is the same I am talking about.Movement type is used as 101.No body worked on this delivery.Same error is giving while doing PGR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MR. Ansuman,

Please give me the discription of error again, What exactly the error is comeing when you are trying to do PGR.

Also try one more thing, go to your delivery in change mode--> Delete the serial number save the delivery --> again go to delivery --> assign the same serial number --> then try to do PGR

Try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Santosh8d
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Could you please share the solution?