cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

can we assign manual inspection lot to an inspection plan.

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reverse I know that you can assign manually task list to inspection lot.

But assigning inpsection lot to plan is never heared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. What i meant was for the manual inspection lot (inspection lot with inspection type 89) whether we can assign a task list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes depending upon the usage in the customization you can create Inspection lot with prior date to that of Inspection lot creation.You can attach the same.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the inspection lot, the plan usage and current date is used to find the inspection plan is defaulted automatically into your 89 inspection lot when you create it. While in create mode though you can manully change both the Usage and the key date. This in turn will select a differnent plan. But the material/plant must have already been assigned to the plan.

This allows you however to create an 89 lot but use the plan used for the 04's or the 05's or the 01's, etc..

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i did exactly like u all adviced. For the manually created inspection lots is there a possibility to do UD and automatic stock posting. (As we normally do for 01 Inspection type lots)

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the manually created inspection lots is there a possibility to do UD and automatic stock posting. (As we normally do for 01 Inspection type lots)

You can take UD but there is no stock posting screen in manual lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then for that particular manual lot how do i do the stock posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No for any manual lot you can not have stock posting..............Not possible ..........Only UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

So that means i have to do the stock posting by using MB1B transaction. Is that correct?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As explained by all, stock posting for manual lots is neither possible in QA32 nor in any other transaction. Manual inspection lots are not stock relevant.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear.....

I think you are confuse.

If you create a manual lot say 100 Qty.Go to MMBE check whether stock is boosted.

No it will not boost.Then how can you move a stock which is not exists at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

What i do is i GRN the stock to quality stock lets say 100. For that material i assigned inspection type 89. While the stock is in Quality Inspection I create a manual lot by QA01 transaction by putting 89 inspection type. Then i assigned the Inspection plan to this manual lot (lets say 890000000256). Then i do the RR and UD for this manual lot. But stock posting wont happen. But if i go to the MB1B transaction put the 321 movement and i tried doing that movement then that stock of 100 transfered from QI to Unrestricted. Actually here the purpose of creating manual lot is just to do the RR. so i want to achieve the RR purpose also i want to do the 321 posting.

1. Is what i did correct according to my scenario?

2. What are the implications of doing this?

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Edited by: TMDTDSL on Feb 18, 2010 5:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if i go to the MB1B transaction put the 321 movement and i tried doing that movement then that stock of 100 transfered from QI to Unrestricted.

Thye stock you are moving is not generated from the manual lot.Make sure that material document is generated for this.

I am very much sure that this is not the same lot in MMBE.

1. Is what i did correct according to my scenario?

2. What are the implications of doing this?

I think stock posting is not possible so this will answer your questions.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How is the stock created? A GR from a purchase order or a production order? If so then you should activate either the 01 or 04 inspections and the lot will create automatcially and be stock relevant so you can post the stock from the UD screen of the inspection lot.

Craig

Answers (0)