cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer line item problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the accounting document for one of the invoices I can see a field RealDiff2 getting populated with some value for the customer line item.Can anyone please throw some light on this field as to in which situation is that field populated.And also how is the difference in the value calculated?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The line item which you have enterd for that customer may have a moving average price setting. In this case the price diifference will be posted to a price difference G/L account.

This is wahat u are getting.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M T , I dont have any rounding condition type in invoice.

Krish:- Where can I check the moving average price setting in a customer?

Edited by: Christino Ronaldo on Feb 17, 2010 12:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Christino,

I have a question, please check your pricing procedure and check is there in any condition type, are you using Reqt 13?

because in the cross currency situation, we use this routine (13). it is rounding off the difference. which is appearing in your document.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the pricing procedure and we have a routine 13 that is used against DIFF condition type .But it is not triggered in the invoice as the requirement 13 is not satisfied.

What could be the cause of it?

Edited by: Christino Ronaldo on Feb 17, 2010 1:06 PM

Edited by: Christino Ronaldo on Feb 17, 2010 1:08 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Christino,

Do you have a rounding off condition type (DIFF) in your billing document?

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

will you tell me where exactly this field???

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

In FB03 transaction when you open Invoice you will see multiple line items.Double click on the customer line item and click on additional field.You will see this field.And it appears only at the time of cross currency postings....