cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic data missing in form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a offline form which displays the PO's for a material. Default Material number is given in import parameter.

The PO's are multiple hence i have created a subform-flowed and placed a dynamic table. All is working fine when i execute and i can the result , however when i send this form as an attachment to mail and open the attachment i cannot see the dynamic table values that is the PO's.I can only see the static text placed in subform-positioned.

Any help regarding this ?

Thanks,

Priya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Turn on the trace (very detailed is a good one) in SFP. Then generate the form. Open the form. Left bottom you will find the attachments icon where there are the trace files attached. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otto,

Thanks for the trace info, I couldnt understand much from the trace. however i looked at the error log attached with the form, they contain 2 warnings.

I observed that what i see in PDF preview is seen in form when attached, dynamic data appears only when i execute.

In program : FP_JOB_OPEN-> i passed material no value to fm generated by form->FP_JOB_CLOSE-> converted PDF to binary and sent as mail attachment using BCS class , why is dynamic content not appearing . Am i missing something?

Priya.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Start the trace. Send the email to yourself. Open the form. Look for data.xml (or something like that). You should see all the data you´ve passed to the form. If you can see all the data here, the problem is with the form layout. If you cannot see your data, the problem is with the data or binding. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otto,

I have found a standard form FP_TEST_03 with dynamic table sent as mail attachment.

I havent created a subform set and placed the table in it as done in standard . I will follow that and try.

Thanks for your immediate help.

Priya.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you use auto-fit? Is your binding correct? Is your form dynamic? Have you tried to use the form trace to debug this? Is there any scripting in your form?

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I havent used auto-fit, there is no lengthy or overflowing data.

Binding is correct , i can see the result on printpreview.

Yes form is dynamic , i have given fillable = 'X'.

Havent tried trace but after u mentioned , have changed the setting to very detailed but havent got any trace file or any such thing on execution. How do i go about this ?

There is no scripting in the form.

Regards,

Priya.