Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK31 and VK34 : how to copy price condition

former_member217921
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new in SD module.

I have created in VK31 a price breakdown for a material.

I have to do this for 100 other materials.

Is there a standard transaction to do in mass a copy or a set of price for a lot of materials ?

Thanks a lot.

Romeo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Record an LSMW in VK11 or VK12 and upload through an excel sheet.

Br, Sats

former_member217921
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, user could not use LSMW.

So there is no copy of prices in SAP standard ?

Thanks.

Romeo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Romeo,

Go to VK32 --> Double click at your condition table for example Material price --> Enter the inputs of that record through which you want to create another 100 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

System will display your record --> Select your condition record --> press copy icon (Just before "select rule" icon in bottom) --> Next screen in "Target material" feild, press "Multiple selection"

Former Member
0 Kudos

--> enter your all items and execute --> next screen select the records and press continue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution from MT seems to be much easier and faster than any other. However If I am not wrong, copying rule for condition record must be defined before, otherwise system gives error message. I am not sure about that, just try once.

Alternatively, if you have developer resources you can do it by a simple workflow tool or through BDC.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more easy way is to use eCATT. you can check the forum on how to load data using eCATT...its simple and effective.