SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP to Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We r into Furniture manufacturing inductry & currently r using SAP R/3 ECC 5.0 version.

Now, We are in a process to open around 200 showrooms or retail outlets for our products.

Now i want to know that should we configure all these as plants / depots in existing sap config.

Or, should we go for SAP IS Retail package.

I mean what will be more helpfull in the longrun and its advantages and implications on the current envioroment.

Can anybody provide their valuable inputs on this query.

Rgds

Sudeep

2 REPLIES 2

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

As we are using SAP Retail for furniture sale, I can only tell abt Retail

The SAP Retail Store component offers a web-based user interface that is tailored to the requirements of stores.

It makes the store-related retail functions available to all your store associates in a form that is easy to use and understand.

The interface combines the intuitive guidance of a web browser with the powerful transactions of the R/3 system trimmed to the needs of the stores. As a result, even part-time staff with little training can quickly start working with the system.

Rgds

sudha

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, your question is related to SAP RETAIL Store(SRS).

With SAP ECC 6 Retail Version you will get SAP POS(Point of Sales) with Data Management.,because your client is having nearly 200 showrooms.