cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronizing R/3 and MS Outlook appointment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a program which books the SAP calender in background. For synchronizing R/3 and MS Outlook appointment sap has provided some ADD Ins like "wdkSyCl.exe". When we run this the various popup come up asking the information such as R3 user credentials. Now the my queries are:

1. Is it possible to schedule this in background with related information?

2. Using SSO we can synchronize the Windows and Portal User Ids and Portal user ID is mapped to R/3 user. Is it possible to get this done using Portal?

3. Is it possible using Active Directory?

4. Or is there any way using which we can book the Outlook Calender from SAP without using .VCS and .ICS files?

5. Is it possible from Exchange server?

Regards,

Vaishali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Can outlook email be synchronized to INBOX in SAP Business work Place.

Please let me know how i can synchronize or integrate the MS outlook emails to SAP Inbox in SAP ESS Portal

or SAP Business Workplace.

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have a program which books the SAP calender in background. For synchronizing R/3 and MS Outlook appointment sap has provided some ADD Ins like "wdkSyCl.exe". When we run this the various popup come up asking the information such as R3 user credentials. Now the my queries are:

The calendar synchronization is no more supported, it's an old feature that is there but has restrictions. There are other solution for that purpose:

Note 691407 - No enhancements in SAPoffice

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you please let me know the other way to do this?

Regards,

Vaishali.