cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Delivery type(NL) docs in VF04 for STO in same companycode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In VF04 all Replenishment Delivey (NL) are not appearing.

In VF04 all Delivery related data(LF) are appearing..and after running the report iam selecting any line item and the click on Individual Billing Document so that i can create Billing Document for LF..

But iam not getting any Replenishment Delivey type ( i.e NL-delivery tye ) data in VF04.

I want a list of all Replenishment Delivey so that i can create a Billing document.(Like in VF04 for outbounf delivery i can create billing documents.)

Kindly suggest how to proceed???

Note: PGI has done for all NL documents, In VF04, i have given Billing type,Billing Date,STO delivery no and

selected Delivery-related even though its not coming..

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Vl04 for STO deliveries.

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check you have ticked delivery related docuemnts in documents to be slected tab.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already selected.. even the same problem..

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check in the delivery item level for the field Billing doc (GOTOITEMProcessing)

if the field status is "A" then only it will show in the VF04 list

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

Appreciate your reply.

I checked the billing doc field(GOTOITEMProcessing).

The filed status is Blank...

Then what i have to do so that it can show in VF04.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

KIndly check the below

1.Go to item category(NLN) configuration in VOV7 make the billing relevance as "A" then update the delivery with the help of code in consult with abaper .

2. Check the program RVDELSTA ( t code se38) after doing the configuration in step 1 to update the delivery if delivery is still not updated then do the step 4.

3. Check the OSS note 445763

3. Reverse the PGi and delete the delivery after doing the configuration in step 1 then regenerate the same

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

Thanks for the reply.

In item category(NLN) configuration in VOV7, if i make the billing relevance as "A" then it will have the impact in other areas(FI)????..

As the STO(between 2 plants in same companycode) billing is Proforma only then if i make the billing relevance as "A" ???????

Kindly guide me

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By making billing relevance "A" in item category it will not effect in the FI areas coz the billing is proforma invoice.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

I tried the scenario as per u r suggestion..

But in VF04 when i execute it is picking the billiing type as F2 and after selecting the line and clicking on individual billing doc it is giving the error:

No billing documents were generated. See log

Message no. VF032

Actually my billing type should be JEX...

How to proceed..

kindly help me.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check following activities,

1) Have you done PGI after getting Delivery number from VL10B/VL10D

2) Check the Log to know the cause of error by following path EDIT -- LOG

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the billing type maintained in the default order type(DL) in t code VOV8 the same will be reflected in VF04

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In vf04, you cannot process the billings for sto's.There is base of assignement for billing type and PO. So, you have to select the billing manually at the time invoice creation in VF01.

pls let me know wether it is helpful for u or not.

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In vf04, you cannot process the billings for sto's.There is no base of assignement for billing type and PO. So, you have to select the billing manually at the time invoice creation in VF01.

pls let me know wether it is helpful for u or not.

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CS,

I think you were right..

We cant process STO billing in VF04.

Kindly guide me why its not possible in briefly??

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a proforma invoice type set up which should copy the item details from a delivery document. But we are facing a problem where the items are not getting copied into the billing document: while processing the billing documents an error comes up which says to Not processed, check log for details but when we check the log it says No error log created. Please help us with some inputs on how to solve this kind of issue.

Thanks in advance.

Kiruthika