Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

do help me for abelow issue

when i create customers i dont get the CIN details Tab in customer master..

is there any role or authorisation ?

another issue is.

the customer is created without CIN details and hence system gives error during excise. now we want the user itself to enter the CIN details but for policy reasons we cant give authorisation of XD02 and 01 . so is there any way that user can maintain only the CIN detail of particular customer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot friends. but there is one more query ...

user has to enter the CIN details but for policy reasons we cant give authorisation of XD02 and J1ID also.. . so is there any way that user can maintain only the CIN detail of particular customer ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with MASS or XD99 or LSMW Tcodes or BDC with abapers help.

This one is my guess not sure i never try this used this transections for diffrnt purpose so,pls check and corrct me if wrong.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To update the CIN details of customer is either you can do via XD02 or in J1ID and going by company policy, if this is not to be given to the end users, you can consider giving authorisation for ONLY Customer Excise details which your basis team can do. Since J1ID is very sensitive due to tax details, it is advisable to ask the client to do some excise related people who only should have authorisation for J1ID.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below thread,kindly search in SDN before posting the issue

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

To get CIN Details tab in customer Master

Goto T.code OMT3E

Select 'User screen Reference'

Click New Entries

Enter the SAP user name(s) and give ' * ' in SRef: user and save the entry.

Maintain all the user names for whom you want the CIN Details Tab in customer master.

check this links hope it will helps you,