Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Receiver - Alert Config

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have scenario IDOC to File. Now if the file is not posted at particular location on FTP and in acknowledgement i am getting the error from FTP for file size. But No alerts triggered for this. Is there any reason for this? (Alert Configuration is already set for this). Is there any specific alert category that we need to define to get an alert when we receive an error from acknowledgement.

Please let me know your inputs on this.

Thanks,

Siddhesh Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope below link will help on your requirement

/people/bjrn.buchholz/blog/2009/06/23/using-the-alert-management-alm-within-sap-nw-pi

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranjan,

I will check if this configuration is set up or not...

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in acknowledgement i am getting the error from FTP for file size

What is your scenario setup? Are you using BPM to request for ack? As I understand, you cannot receive the tranport ack directly in Idoc to file scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

Thanks for you response, I am not using BPM in this... It is simple scenario and by default we can see the acknowledgement once PI process message with File DB2 adapters i guess...Ok Consider i am getting that error in RWB file communication channel, but no alerts were sent.

Thanks,

Siddhesh Pathak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can select the option to raise the Alerts particular to IE and AE in the Alert Config of RWB itself.

To get the alert for AE errors dont give any value for mandatory field.....but remember you only get alert for system error in RWB...to get alert for application error in RWB you have to configure CCMS..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.