cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prcing condition type as Mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have made a condition type type as mandatory in pricing procedure . system is giving the warning messge when i was saving the sales order.

I have checked the incompletion procedure and also selected the check box of incomplete messages in order type.still it is not working.

Regards,

Ramky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please compare in V/06 in both the clients for the field "Changes can be made". Also dont try with the existing sale order. Please create a new sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ramky,

Have you tried this situation after removeing the check from "incomplet.messages" feild.

Also compare both the order type (Production and Devlopment).

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Pricing condition mandatory is working in development ,then there is no need to remove the check box - incomplete messages (both PRD and DEV systems having the same config settings for incomletion log and order type)

Regards,

Ramky

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramky,

when you make price condition type as mandatory, system allows user to sales order with warning message. but that sales order is remains incomplete and can't proceed with delivery/invoice.

Still if you want to display error message instead of warning, use user exit USEREXIT_SALES_ORDER_SAVE and write simple code there:

if price = 0,

display error message.

end if.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yadav,

system was not allowing me to save the sales order in DEV (due to log of incomplete items) At the same time system is

allowing to save the sales order in PRD system (both the incompletion procedures are same in dev and prd systems at item level

and headr level).

Regards,

Ramky

Edited by: RAMKY on Feb 17, 2010 12:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u check in the configuration of sales document type in VOV8 for the below field has been ticked or not

incomplet.messages :

Dialog message for incompletion

Indicates whether you can save an incomplete sales document.

Use

If you mark the field and then try to save a sales document in which

information is missing, the system advises you that the document is

incomplete. For certain types of document (for example, rush orders and

complaints), you can leave the field blank.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

I did the same . This was already mentioned in my question.

Regards,

Ramky