cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATMAS01 IDOC not reaching to SAP XI via report program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

WE are facing small challenge.

I searched on SDN on scenarios: IDOC not reaching to SAP XI. But could not find exact solution t oour scenario.

Problem:

MATMAS01 IDOC is not reaching to SAP XI via report program and is in status of 03 on SAP system. And there are not entries under SM58.

Under SAP XI system IDOC entry is not reflecting under IDX5 transaction, I tried to delete meta data of MATMAS01 thru IDX1 and uploaded again but still IDOC is not reaching to SAP XI.

The strange is that MATMS01 IDOC is reaching to XI via WE19 test tool. So PORT and RFC destination settings betweeen R3 and XI is also correct.

What could be the wrong ?

Thanks

Divyesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Compare the control record of the IDoc created by report and the one created by We19. There shoudl be a mismatch

Also check the correct partner profile entries are maintained for this idoc. Triggering through we19 doesn;t guarantee taht partner profiles are correctly set

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all Experts.

I just check with Abap consultant and found that explicit commit was not done in the report.

Now the problem is resolved.

Thanks

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all Experts.

I just check with Abap consultant and found that explicit commit was not done in the report.

Now the problem is resolved.

Thanks

Divyesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi divyesh,

Have you checked in WE20 that it is set to Transfer idoc immediately and not collect idoc?

When you send from we19 sometimes it is send immediately regardless of this setting..

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is due to IDOC control record values missing in report program. Due to this reason idoc is stuckup at R3 end. Check below mentioned subject areas, i think your problem will be sort out.

1. Check Port in R3 window

2. Check partner profile in R3 window

3. IDOC control record values in report program.

4. In XI check IDX1 & IDX2 window.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When sending Idoc from R/3,

Settings at R/3

create one port at WE21,

Create Partner Profile for Outbound Message type in WE20.

settings at XI

Create one port in IDX1

Import Matadata in IDX2.

Create complete scenario in ESR for Idoc sender, also import IDoc in Imported Objects.

Check these settings & send test idoc using WE19.