cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenarioreation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to implement the scenario,where i need to create the scenario name,wheather it is in IR or in ID.

thanks in advance,

subba reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you want to create, is it Configuration Scenario? If yes then it is created in ID. If it is the namespace then in IR

If you are looking at creating the individual objects like DT, MT, RD, RA etc, then it is in IR and ID respectively.

Can you explain in detail what you are specifically looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

actually i want to do pi-->pi scenario,for that i need to create integration scenario,is it necessary to create in IR.

thanks in advance,

subba reddy

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

You can create Integration scenario in IR,for that you have to create Integration actions too.but its not mandatory in developing Interface.

Regards,

Raj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

>>actually i want to do pi-->pi scenario,for that i need to create integration scenario,is it necessary to create in IR.

For PI to PI scenarios there is no need to create integration scenario. But if you want to make one then make it in IR

To get more idea on IS check the blog /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja shekhar,

wht is the use of integration scenario,why do we need to create,

regards,

subba reddy

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its give high level message flow between systems,like UML diagram.

search in sdn,u will find lot of info.

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

An integration scenario completely models the exchange of messages for a collaborative process and provides an overview of the process flow. For details, have a look at these links -

1. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b4/5179348f9a3845b2d0d17d9419e5fd/frameset.htm

2. /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

3. /people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

solved my pro,thanks for ur quick response.

regards,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

This blog talks about XI-XI integration....hav a look...

/people/abhy.thomas/blog/2007/01/18/xi-content-certification-in-a-b2b-scenario--case-study

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create it in IR only.

If scenario is PI to PI .

Create only 1 Action.

Give entries of Sender & Receiver interfaces in that Action.