cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am uploading QPlan thro LSMW.After uploading i am again uploading the same data with all the same values.The system is

creating 2 task list.When i do the Qinspection in QA32,the system is not picking the Task list automaticaly & assigning to the

lot?.Why the sytem is not picking task list automatically when thre are 2 task list.How to prevent the sytem from creating 2 task

list in QPlan?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is exact need for again uploading the same values?

System will create two task list with may be differnet group conter & after inspection lot it will be in CRTD mode.This is SAP defualt.

What you can do in change the status from 4 to B in Inspection plan header if you don't need them.

Or If they are vendor specific plan then assign vendor in Material assignment in task list header

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I uploaded 100 qpaln,of this 50 matl were having error,i am not able to find out the error for which matl the Qplan has not been created.So i uploaded with same data without changing the values.Now i end up with 2 task list for the same matl.

Thro which t code i can mass delete the task list.I dont see any value B,are u saying i have select 2

Edited by: murugan sivakumar on Feb 17, 2010 4:32 AM

Edited by: murugan sivakumar on Feb 17, 2010 4:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think either use the CWBQM for deleting the task list

or

Create LSMW for Group & gr Counter -->change the status of the task lists in task list header.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugan,

Which LSMW did you use there? Whether standard one by using program RCPTRA01 or you developed LSMW by recording method? Also can you please specify what error you got that materials were not processed for inspection plan creation through LSMW?

Try to mention external group (this may be alpha or numeric characters) and group counter through your template. What happens if you do not specify the group externally, system generates internally and go on creating group counters for the same group and throws error once it reaches to 100. (completion of 0 to 99 group counters)This may be one of possibilities I think.

For deletion of task list the solution suggested by Sujit is correct.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As of now i am manualy setting the deletion indicator in QP02

Answers (0)